FENROCK COVID GUIDELINES
As with the rest of the country we will be implementing procedures to help keep us and you safe for when we are open. Below we have outlined what we will be doing as well some things we would like you to do.
WHAT ARE WE CHANGING TO KEEP YOU AND STAFF SAFE
- We are still running inductions however they must be booked in advance. We can no longer do “drop in” inductions.
- We are encouraging all customers to use contactless card payments.
- We will have marks on the floor for social distancing.
- We will be increasing the cleaning of facilities and gym area. We also encourage customers to alert us to any issues or spillages so we can act promptly.
- In line with The Association of British Climbing Walls guidelines we will be increasing airflow throughout the centre.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH?
- If you or anyone in your household has symptoms, please do not come into the centre.
- MASKS. We encourage wearing a mask is within the climbing centre.
- HAND WASHING. We have placed hand sanitizer stations around the centre. At the entrance, at reception, in the training zone and in the main climbing hall. Please sanitise your hands as you enter the centre, go through to the main hall and regularly throughout your session.
- GYM EQUIPMENT. Please wipe down any training equipment you use with the spray provided, before and after use.
- We would prefer you to use liquid chalk, but loose chalk is still okay. Obviously sharing chalk bags is not.
If you have any queries or questions regarding the following please do not hesitate to call us on 01945 466 664 or email email@example.com