FENROCK COVID GUIDELINES
As with the rest of the country we will be implementing procedures to help keep us and you safe for when we are open. Below we have outlined what we will be doing as well some things we would like you to do.
WHAT ARE WE CHANGING TO KEEP YOU AND STAFF SAFE?
- BOOKING SYSTEM.
- How long can you climb for? Slots are 2 hours long and you will be allowed to arrive up to 15 minutes before your slot starts. If the centre is not busy and there is available space in the next slot, we will be flexible in allowing you to stay longer.
- How do I book a slot? You can book on the day, but we strongly advise you book in advance especially for peak times via our online booking system here
- We are still running inductions however they must be booked in advance. We can no longer do “drop in” inductions.
- We are encouraging all customers to use contactless card payments.
- We will have marks on the floor for social distancing.
- We will be increasing the cleaning of facilities and gym area. We also encourage customers to alert us to any issues or spillages so we can act promptly.
- In line with The Association of British Climbing Walls guidelines we will be increasing airflow throughout the centre.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH?
- If you or anyone in your household has symptoms, please do not come into the centre.
- MASKS. You will must wear a mask at reception, in the shop and if you are spectating or supervising. Wearing a mask is optional if you are climbing, training or eating/drinking.
- HAND WASHING. We have placed hand sanitiser stations around the centre. At the entrance, at reception, in the training zone and in the main climbing hall. Please sanitise your hands as you enter the centre, go through to the main hall and regularly throughout your session.
- GYM EQUIPMENT. Please wipe down any training equipment you use with the spray provided, before and after use.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- Please stay 2 metres apart around the centre.
- If you are spotting another climber you are exempt from the 2 metre rule while spotting.
- We have separated the climbing area into zones with a limit on the number of people in each zone (see the posters in the centre); this is to reduce the number of people concentrated in one area on the wall.
- Please stay off the mats when not climbing or spotting another climber.
- We would prefer you to use liquid chalk, but loose chalk is still okay. Obviously sharing chalk bags is not.
If you have any queries or questions regarding the following please do not hesitate to call us on 01945 466 664 or email [email protected]